24 Mar Whistle Design Group granted RSP status by AusIndustry for the R&D Tax Incentive
We are Proud To Be Recognised by AusIndustry as a Registered Service Provider (RSP) for the R&D Tax Incentive.
Whistle Design Group is proud to be recognised by AusIndustry as a Registered Service Provider (RSP) for the R&D Tax Incentive. Our registration number is RSP104563. We hope our RSP status allows our clients to further utilise the benefits of the Australian Government’s R&D Tax Incentive. And we look forward to working on game-changing design and technology projects that positively shape lives, businesses and the Australian economy.
What does this mean for your business when you partner with Whistle for eligible R&D activities?
If you’re a small to medium-sized company, we can help you to identify and gain access to expert R&D resources in particular fields. You can also collaborate with us to conduct R&D activities for your company without having to invest in the specialist staff or infrastructure needed to support such activities.
Companies that engage an RSP, like Whistle Design Group, to perform R&D activities can claim an R&D tax offset for eligible expenditure on registered R&D activities even if their total claim is less than the usual expenditure threshold of $20,000 in an income year.
Our skills, capacity and experience meet the strict requirements set by AusIndustry
As a Registered Service Provider, you can rest assured that we have the necessary capacity and capability to provide R&D services to your company. Thanks to our diverse project experience and technical background, we are registered in the following fields:
- 0903 Biomedical Engineering – Medical device development
- 0910 Manufacturing Engineering – Packaging development
- 0913 Mechanical Engineering – Engineering design, simulation, prototyping, testing, Failure Modes and Effect Analysis
- 0915 Interdisciplinary Engineering – Engineering practice
- 0999 Other Engineering – Product design engineering
- 1203 Design Practice and Management – Design theory, ergonomics, industrial design, visual communication, design management
- 1204 Engineering Design – Engineering design knowledge
- 1006 Computer Hardware – Other computer hardware design
Talk to us about supporting your R&D program and how you can claim an R&D tax offset for eligible expenditure on registered R&D activities.